Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Day After



This is the type of thing you have to "look forward to" when you decorate as extensively as I do for Halloween. Putting it all away can be a real pain!!! This year, at least, I don't have to contend with all of the Kitchen boxes as I didn't get out any of the specialty plates and such.

I forgot to mention before... feel free to enter the rooms for a closer look around at the stuff. Just click the picture to enlarge it and take a look at the details!!!

2 comments:

dawn said...

you just reminded me why i don't have the energy to decorate! omG!

Keely said...

If you have the energy to organize your studio like you do, you are unstoppable!!! Just think, Dawn... skeletons in the pool, hands reaching up out of the flower beds. It would be rockin'!!! [grin]