Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bob!!!



Fifty-One years ago, a cute little baby was born. His proud parents named him Robert Scott Bush and he was a very good little baby. However, he grew up!!! [wicked grin] Oh... don't get me wrong, he is still a great guy. It's just that the years have turned him into an imp with a devilishly wicked sense of humor!!! [grin]

We went to our favorite restaurant, Ha Long Bay Asian Cuisine (Vietnamese food at it's finest) where he was showered with gifts and a card signed by the staff. The owner and head chef made him a special meal and then sent out a decadent slice of cake for us. The cake was not your typical cake. I'm not sure what it was called, but it was very good!!! We love them up at Ha Long Bay! They did the same thing for my birthday, and we often get e-mails from the waitresses!!! [grin] If you are ever in the neighborhood, let us know! We are always looking for an excuse to visit Ha Long Bay!!!

NOTE: Although I had the above post all cued up in my computer to be posted on Bob's birthday, we were running around in and out of town so much that I didn't realize that I had forgotten to publish it. It is actually being posted on Dec. 10th, but I kept it under the original date of his birthday.

No comments: